Damask Background

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Moms with Cameras Class--August 23


Moms with Cameras

On June 30th I launched my Moms with Cameras class with a group of 6 amazing women.  During this class I learned that I love teaching photography.  I knew instantly that I would be offering the class again. 

My Moms with Cameras ladies loved the class, and they learned what all of those other settings on the camera are...you know, the ones that you can adjust when you take your camera off of auto.  Sounds scary, but no worries.  I will walk you through what those settings are and how to adjust them to achieve the photo you have envisioned.  
My Moms with Cameras ladies at the end of our hands on photo shoot.
A BIT MORE ABOUT THE CLASS:

This class is geared towards moms, but is open to any female interested in learning how to take better photographs.  I will cover topics such as camera settings, lighting, composition, and simple techniques to achieve better photos in camera.  We'll all relax, enjoy a few hours away from the kiddos, and learn to create photographs we love.  

Other important details:
  • This course is geared towards point and shoot cameras.  I will not be covering information on camera settings for DSLR cameras.  If you have a DSLR you are still welcome to attend, as the information presented will still be of benefit to you.
  • The last hour will be devoted to a live, hands-on mini photo session with class participants.
  • Moms with Cameras attendees will be added to Jenna Beach Photography's exclusive JBP Moms with Cameras Facebook group.  This is a place for you to post photos you take.  We can watch each other's progress, provide photo critique, and I am available to answer questions.  Periodically I post challenges for participants to take their photography to the next level.
  • Each "Mom with a Camera" who attends will receive a swag bag with goodies valued over $50.00!
  • A light snack and refreshments will be provided.
  • This course is not for photographers, hobbyists, amateur, or professional (with or without a photography business), or anyone planning to start a photography business within the next 2 years.  Each attendee must sign a contract stating they have no intent to charge for photography services in the next 2 years.
  • The class will be held at my studio.  I will email all registered participants more details once registration closes.

Mark Your Calendar:  Thursday, August 23  5:00pm-8:00pm

Seats are limited, so register quickly to reserve your seat!

Cost: $40.00 (plus tax)

No comments :

Post a Comment