Damask Background

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Ultimate Purse


Have you heard of Kelly Moore?  If not, you should check her out Here. She makes wonderful handbags.  Typically they are created for photographers, but they are so useful beyond that. The bag is designed with compartments that help you keep organized.  Before I had my Kelly Moore bag, my purse was a jumbled mess.  I wasted so much time digging around trying to find what I was looking for.  With my 2 Sues Bag I no longer have that problem.  The inside of the bag is padded and has dividers that can be adjusted to fit your needs.  The dividers have velcro attachments which make it easy to customize your bag.  My purse is organized now, so I know exactly where everything is...which saves time.  And I am all for saving time!

All of her bags come with a short handle as well as a long messenger strap.  I love having both options.  The short strap fits nicely on my shoulder when out and about by myself, while the messenger strap allows me to move freely when multitasking or carrying a big load of groceries.  I don't know about you, but I've definitely tried loading up my arms with bags to make it in the house in one trip.  I always felt like I had it together until I reached my door and attempted to open it.  Ah yes, I am super woman, opening a door should pose no threat to me!  But alas, my nemesis shoulder strap and her henchman gravity show up to pull my purse off my shoulder sending innocent groceries to their doom.  Lesson learned, every superhero needs a sidekick....  Messenger strap to the rescue!  

I love that the bag is padded because in addition to my camera gear, I can also carry my iPad or other small electronics with me (whats a superhero without their gadgets).  I have my iPad with me at all times.  The bag protects it so well I don't even need to keep a case on it.  I used to be afraid to keep my camera in my purse until I bought this bag. Whether you have a point and shoot camera or a DSLR this bag has plenty or room and protection for it.  I would like to challenge you to take your camera with you everywhere you go and capture everyday moments...especially those who have children.  They grow up so fast and it is so easy to forget the day to day joys (or frustrations) our children bring to us.  

Speaking of children, if my bag wasn't full of camera gear, I would use it as a diaper bag.  Pack a bottle, diapers, wipes, extra clothes, and set up a separate compartment for each...talk about organized!  The 2 Sues Bag has a separate pocket on the outside so you don't have to put a wallet in your purse (probably one of my favorite features).  It is so easy to find my checkbook or credit card even when my hands are full.  

This bag is amazing (AND CUTE!), so I wanted to share with you all.  It's fun to be stylish and practical.  Whether or not you are thinking about getting one of these bags, I again encourage you to take your camera with you everywhere.  

Watch Kelly Moore's video about it here.

Happy Shooting,

Jenna


No comments :

Post a Comment